GrainPro Collapsible Dryer Case II™ (CDC II™) is a low-cost solution for safe, effective and convenient drying of a vast range of agricultural commodities. It eliminates the need for fuel and electricity as it uses solar energy, which is the simplest and most economical drying method. It also allows grain drying on almost any flat surface.
CDC II™ is easy to repair, maintain and transport since it is made of woven coated polyethylene (PE), which is twice stronger than ordinary tarpaulin and twice lighter than reinforced PVC. Easy to install and operate with inflatable tubing that serves as a retaining wall using a foot pump.
In case of anticipated rain or during the night, the CDC II™ can be covered instantly using the pulling straps. The flap makes the case water resistant, protecting commodities from moisture re-adsorption. CDC II™ dries agricultural commodities with minimum losses through reduced spillage and without additional operational costs.
• Enables drying of grains on most flat surfaces
• Fast and easy to install by inflating the sidewalls
• No need for fuel or electricity
• Reduces loss through spillage
• Conveniently and quickly closes using the pulling straps, heavy duty zipper, and flap cover in case of rain
• Lightweight and easy to transport
• Easy to remain and maintain
|PARAMETERS||CDC II-25||CDC II-44||CDC II-75|
|Material||Woven Coated Polyethylene (PE)|
|Drying Area, m2||25||44||75|
|Dimension, (L x W) m||8.95 x 2.8||15.75 x 2.8||13.05 x 5.75|
|Packed Weight, kg||16||27||36|
|Packed Volume, (L x W x H) m||1.05 x 0.85 x 0.05||1.05 x 0.85 x 0.09||1.05 x 0.85 x 0.15|
Parts of the Collapsible Dryer Case II