GrainPro SuperGrainbag Premium-69RT is an Ultra Hermetic™ (gastight), penetration-resistant storage solution for a vast range of dry agricultural commodities. Used as an inner liner for jute bags and regular sacks, each bag is made from Ultra Hermetic materials with excellent water and gas barrier properties to prevent moisture and oxygen ingress. This allows insects and micro-organisms to consume up available oxygen until it is depleted and the organisms die.
It can store commodities for prolonged periods without the risks of moisture ingress, insect infestation, aflatoxin growth and oxidation. This eco-friendly and pesticide-free technology also preserves the quality, germination and vigor of seeds. To further enhance preservation, oxygen can be removed from the bag to speed up oxygen depletion using GrainPro® Oxygen Absorbers which are sold separately.
The GrainPro SuperGrainbag Premium-69RT can carry 50 – 70 kilograms of food grains. It is sealed using a pair of cable-ties included with the bag. For sealing multiple units, a Cable-Tie Gun is recommended and sold separately. It ensures perfect and convenient tying, while eliminating potential protrusions that could puncture the bag. Heat welding is also an option.
• Easy to use
• Reduces storage loss by dramatically reducing damage caused by insects
• Preserves quality, taste, aroma and color of stored commodity
• Applicable to a wide variety of agricultural commodities (coffee, corn, paddy, sorghum, soybeans, wheat, cocoa, beans, seeds, etc.)
• Ensures safe storage of seeds and other dry agricultural commodities
• Green storage technology – organic and recyclable
• Strong plastic material (can resist penetration of cowpea weevils and larger grain borers)
|Material||High Strength PE with barrier layer|
|Closing System||Twist and tie|
|Thickness, mm (inch)||0.078 (0.0031)|
|Dimensions (B x A), cm (inch)||75 x 130 (29.5 x 51)|
|Oxygen Transmission Rate
(OTR), cc/m2/day, 0.1 MPa
|3 + 1|
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate
|4 + 1|
|Weight per piece, kg (lbs)*||0.15 (0.33) ± 5%|
|Capacity, kg (lbs)*||69 (152)|
|* based on coffee|