GrainPro’s SGB Forte is an advanced solution for the safe storage of agricultural commodities. It is made of stronger material (150 microns) than its predecessor, with excellent water and gas barrier. The SGB Forte is sealed by heat welding. It is ‘stand alone’ that can be used without jute or ordinary sacks. The commodities in SGB Forte can be stored for prolonged period without the risk of moisture ingress. Stored product qualities like aroma, color, freshness and viability are preserved. The commodity is protected from insects and microbial infestations.
• Easy to use and ensures safe storage of seeds and other dry agricultural commodities.
• No need for outer bag (jute bag or ordinary sack).
• Preventing damage due to insects and microbial infestations.
• Preserves the quality (aroma, freshness, color, etc) of stored product.
• Applicable to various agricultural commodities (coffee, corn, paddy, milled rice, sorghum, soybeans, wheat, cocoa, beans, etc.)
• Dimensions similar to existing PP and jute bags.
|Material||Multi-layer PE with barrier layer|
|Dimensions||75 cm x 129 cm|
|Material Weight||73.7 g/m2|
|Oxygen Transmission Rate||4.28 cc/m2/day|
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate||2.14 g/m2/day|
|Weight per piece||0.146 kg|