The SGB Ocean-2 is an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) compliant and gas-tight Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC), otherwise known as a "big bag" or "tote bag" used for agricultural grain storage providing Ultra Hermetic™ protection.
The inner bag is made of multi-layered plastic with a proprietary gas barrier 100µm. It has a three track gas-tight zipper that has superior oxygen and water vapour barrier properties. The top of the bag has a woven polypropylene protective cover and can be easily opened to enable smooth filling of the inner liner.
The SGB Ocean-2 can be flushed with CO2 or N2, if required, and can retain these gases. A special inlet enables measurement of the gas concentration in the bag. A bottom spout is also built-in for easy discharge of grains.
SGB Ocean-2 is ideal for shipping sensitive commodities such as coffee, cocoa beans, seeds, and rice. It prevents seed damage as a result of condensation and insect infestation while in transit.
10 2m bags or 20 1m bags can fit a 20' storage container.
• Convenient for easy shipping and handling from source to warehouse to processing.
• Offers better control of inventory and logistics.
• Liner with GrainPro-patented Ultra Hermetic™ technology.
• Separate liner is available for easy and quick replacement in case of damage.
• Time-saving ziplock closures in both top and bottom spout for easier loading and discharge of commodity.
• A green technology, eliminating the use of fumigants and prevents cross infestation of stocks.
• Prevents damage of products from contamination, insects, moisture, oxidation and moulds.
|PARAMETERS||OUTER BAG||LINER BAG|
|SGB Ocean 1
| SGB Ocean 2
|SGB Ocean 1
|SGB Ocean 2
|Material||Woven PP, 170g per gsm||Ultra Hermetic Multi-layer Plastic|
|Description||With four lifting belts at the corners||100 µm thick, transparent, with two-track ziplock for sealing|
|Sealing Method||Top and bottom spout (closed by tying)||Top and bottom spout (gastight ziplock)|
|Size, cm||85 x 85 x 100 (± 2)||85 x 85 x 200 (± 2)||180 x 225 (± 2)||180 x 325 (± 2)|
|Weight, kg||1.8 ± 5%||2.5 ± 5%||0.8 ± 5%||1.1 ± 5%|
|Oxygen Permeability||Not applicable||2 cm3/m2/day|
|Water Permeability||Not applicable||2 g/m2/day|
|Capacity (approx. based on wheat), kg||700||1400|
Container Van Size
SGB Ocean 1
SGB Ocean 2
|20||20 units||10 units|
|40||40 units||20 units|